Beowulf Fire Curtains are made to order using your exact measurements with the highest quality craftsmanship.
- Our standard curtains use gentex 1014 fabric and are sewn with a PTFE coated FR thread rated up to 1,000 degrees.
- We use overlapping 2 inches FR velcro flaps at all points where curtains meet each other with hidden stitch lines, so that neither our velcro or the thread holding it are directly exposed to the heat of a fire.
- The tops of our curtains are reinforced with an extra 1 inch strip to ensure that any mounting hardware will be sturdier, and the bottoms of our curtains include 2 inches of extra material with a sand tube to ensure that curtains can be stuffed into hard to reach areas with ease.
- Our premium curtain sets include all of the same features as our standard curtains, but they also include higher quality finishing and a nomex fabric backing layer. This will not only help to reduce the radiant heat inside of your equipment and keep you safer, but will ensure a heartier curtain that lasts longer.
- All of our curtains come with a mixture of hardware so that you can find the best mounting method for your equipment.
- Beowulf Fire Curtains meet all CAL FIRE requirements laid out in the January 2022 Supplier Participation Manual
For a quote or further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org